You can find a lot of software companies that have headquarters in the US. Most of them are familiar to our ears, and nowadays, we cannot live without them. These companies have helped shape the world to become much better than decades ago with their technological innovations, along with the products and services that they offer to consumers worldwide.
For a more detailed list, you can check the page from TechReviewer for the list of software development companies in the US.
Picking the best software companies in the US can be tough, as there are many high-quality software companies you can find. These companies cater to many types of audiences, and there are various industries they are delving into.
Here are 3 best software companies in the USA:
Microsoft is the software company known for its Windows operating system, and throughout the years, this software company has expanded to provide products and services in gaming, cloud computing, apps, social media, and other industries. If you want to check out more news about Microsoft company or windows last news just read the latest Appsitory Articles.
Microsoft has the main headquarters in Redmond, Washington, USA, and it has offices spread throughout the world to handle its business operations in other countries, which include licensing, customer support, partnerships with manufacturers of hardware products, and so on.
Here are some important points about Microsoft:
- Microsoft is a software company founded in 1975 and incorporated in 1981.
- There are various popular brands owned by Microsoft, such as Windows, Office, Xbox, Skype, LinkedIn, GitHub, Mojang, and many others.
- Microsoft has engineering groups that handle various things, such as cloud technology, artificial intelligence, user experiences, devices, and research.
- Microsoft releases their latest Windows operating system, Windows 11, on October 5, 2021.
- This software company has various business functions, which include business development group, corporate and legal affairs, finance group, HR group, LinkedIn, marketing group, and Microsoft customer and partner solutions.
Also Read: Creative & Cost-Effective Ways To Give Your Business A Tech Upgrade
Oracle is a software company known for its Java programming language, which is the programming language widely used for various purposes and in billions of devices. As a software company, Oracle also offers various other products related to the cloud infrastructure, such as storage, networking, computing, analytics, application development, and so on.
It also provides cloud applications that include Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, and others.
Here are some important points about Oracle:
- The original name for the Oracle Corporation is Software Development Laboratories, and it is a software company founded in 1977.
- After founding Software Development Laboratories in 1977, this company has undergone various name changes until it uses the current name, Oracle Corporation, in 1995.
- Sun Microsystems was the company behind the Java programming language, and Oracle Corporation completed the Sun Microsystems acquisition in 2010, which now owns this programming language.
- Oracle created the world’s first autonomous database, and it offers a wide-range of products related to cloud infrastructure and apps.
- Previous names of Oracle Corporation include Software Development Laboratories (1977), Relational Software Inc. (1979), and Oracle Systems Corporation (1982).
Google is the software company known for its popular search engine, along with many other online services it provides. This company also offers a wide range of cloud-based apps for both individuals and businesses, with free versions of the apps available for everyone to use.
Aside from that, Google owns Android, the popular mobile operating system used by billions of smartphones and tablets nowadays. It has headquarters in Mountain View, California, USA.
Here are some important points about Google:
- Google started as a web crawler project with the name of BackRub, started in 1996.
- Google owns various brands that are popular and widespread nowadays, such as YouTube, Waze, Android, Nest, Fitbit, and many others.
- This software company provides various types of cloud apps you can use to help boost your productivity, such as Drive, Docs, Gmail, Meet, Photos, and more.
- Google’s acquisition of YouTube happened in 2006, which turned out to be the most popular video-sharing platform on the internet today.
- This software company completed the Android operating system acquisition in 2005, and HTC Dream is the first commercial Android device released in 2008.
Also Read: Emerging Trends Can Be Portals for Opportunities via NetBase Quid
It is no surprise that plenty of the best software companies have headquarters in the US. These are the companies that people all over the world are becoming familiar with nowadays.
We use their products and services every day of our life, and these companies have helped both individuals and businesses to improve their life and add more convenience to their daily routines.
Other software companies from the US worth mentioning include Adobe, Hewlett-Packard, Intuit, VMWare, IBM, and SalesForce.
Leave a Reply